Our journey so far:
1. June 2004: The birth of the Glory of God on Cape Cod vision.
2. September 2004: After a period of sharing the vision, our current bi-weekly meeting began.
3. December 2004: We received the following prophetic word about the Cape from Pastor Emile Samuel:
" The Lord says unto you ;Don't you ever think that the vision that I have revealed to you and planted in your heart is your own idea, but it is My intention to invade this land that you are in (Cape Cod) with My Spirit/Glory, because there are a few faithful (remnant) souls, that have been crying out to Me, asking for Me to pour down rain on this dry land. And no wonder I have planted this seed in your heart, this vision, that is a small seed that will be watered and watered, till it grows into an enormous/big tree, with many many branches, that will extend to the surrounding/neighboring geographical areas (off Cape), and The exact model that I will give you, will be duplicated in those neighboring areas. Some of My people from South American churches will be part of this and I will cause an awakening/revival among them as well. Therefore I tell you, be persistent, and diligent, and keep moving in the direction of the vision that I have given you. I will amaze you with one thing, that is some of the leaders that are currently indifferent/unconvinced with this vision, with join you in the near future. Set aside agreed time from all for prayer and fasting. I will remove a lot of evil from this land, and I will bless this land (Cape Cod)."
4. June 2005: The Lord put on our hearts five core values: humility, holiness, prayer and fasting, being led by the Holy Spirit, and unity in our diversity as believers.
5. March 2006: We send a letter summarizing the vision to all Cape Cod Bible believing pastors.
6. April 2006: We created our first website, which was later updated to the current one.
7. May 2006: We began to ask pastors to share the vision with their congregations.
8. January 2007: We began to sense God's leading for the Cape Cod Sacred Assembly and began to share this with pastors.
9. March 2007: For the next few months, we began to plan for the Cape Cod Sacred Assembly (Event time line, information meetings, promotional DVD production, print material...etc)
10. September 22, 2007 (Yom Kippur/The Day of Atonement): Cape Cod Sacred Assembly, an event which we sense was very significant step on our journey.
11. October 2007: We began to sense the need for holding three regional Cape meetings to build on the Sacred Assembly.
12. February 23, 2008: Mid-Cape Gathering (Cape-wide corporate gathering)
13. January 17,2009: Cape Cod Prays (Cape-wide corporate gathering)
14. July 27,2009: The first of our monthly Cape Cod Corporate Prayer meetings.
Our next step:
We strongly feel the Lord leading us now to encourage the birth of prayer meetings across the Cape in every Christian home and every Christian church. We are calling for a Cape Cod Prayer Furnace:
We are asking all brothers and sisters in Christ on the Cape to :
I. Make every Christian home in your church a house of prayer. Let every Christian home on Cape Cod commit to praying half an hour a day specifically that :
a. The Lord would pour His Spirit on us and our families, that His Presence would fill our lives (The disciples in the book of Acts were filled many times, not just once), and that the Presence and Glory of God would fill our homes.
b. The Lord would pour out His Spirit on your church, that the Presence and the Glory of God would fill your church where you attend and all the churches of Cape Cod.
c. The Lord would pour out His Spirit on your town where you live, that He would bring multitudes to His Kingdom in your town and all over the Cape.
II. Make every Christian church on the Cape a house a prayer. If your church has a vibrant, well-attended prayer meeting, praise God. If not, we encourage you to start one. Jesus said that the church is a house of prayer, not only a house of fellowship and preaching/teaching (though of course these are biblical mandates as well).
We want fervent prayers ascending to the throne of God from every Christian home and every Christian church on Cape Cod unceasingly; like the widow of Luke 18:3, until we experience His Glory/manifest Presence in our midst and the subsequent outbreak of revival.
III. We further sense that every church would focus its corporate prayer meeting on praying for the town it is in; that the Lord would pour out His Spirit on that particular town and bring multitudes to His Kingdom. This way we would be building the broken walls of the Cape in a Nehemiah-like fashion, side by side, town by town. Let us together disseminate this vision of a Cape Cod Prayer Furnace that asks, seeks, and knocks on heaven's door for His Glory in our midst and the subsequent outbreak of revival.
15. January 2010: For Such A Time As This: A Cape-wide meeting held at Barnstable High School.
16. October 2010: New England Solemn Assembly held at Memorial Hall in Plymouth, MA
17. February 2011: One Thing I Do: A Cape-wide meeting held at Barnstable High School.
18. April 2011: First monthly Cape-wide prayer meeting to be held by a Brazilian church: Brazilian Assemblies of God in Hyannis.
19. September 9,10,2011: Cape-wide leadership gathering (Each pastor came with his leadeship team) held at Christ Chapel. Purpose: To cast the vision for "Cape Vision Sunday" where we meet at each church on a Sunday morning, show the DVD and 2 pastors plus the host pastor together share the vision with the congregation.
20. September 28,2011: Native American Christians host the monthly Cape-wide prayer meeting for the first time.
21. First of "Cape Vision Sundays" held at Gateway Christian Center November 6,2011